If doesn' t matter what your skill is, it' s all about your storey, whether you have been a great success in ball or had many ups/downs or even that you have struggled about even finding somewhere to play. All that we ask is that you come with a good attitude and ready to have lots of fun. From up and coming basketball players to first time players, we want to show you the world of basketball and let you be part of Chris & Aaron UK - Basketball Training Academy.
You can "photograph" anything in a million of different ways, but what we always try "to photograph" is a memory ... an amazing memory.
- If you approach the basketball world for the first time, it' s simply required commitment, character, passion, creativity and fantasy.
- If you have been playing basketball for over 2 years, it' s required, commitment, character, passion, creativity, fantasy, a standard knowledge of Ball Handling [exercises with 1 - 2 balls], Footwork Foundation, Aggressive Feet, Primary Shooting principles, Passing, Possess fourteen triple threats, Finishing the play.
- If you have been playing basketball for over 3 years, it' s required, commitment, character, passion, creativity, fantasy, conoscenza intermedia di Ball Handling [exercises with 2 - 4 balls], Footwork, Shooting, [Trasition, Off Screen, Off the drible, from triple Threat, Off the Drop, Fakes, Out of High/Mid Post] Situations, Passing, Scoring.
- If you have been playing basketball for over 4 years, it' s required, commitment, character, passion, creativity, fantasy, an advance knowledge of Ball Handling [exercises with 3 - 6 balls], Footwork, Shooting, Movement, IQ and Mental Game.
Tests required for evaluation
Ball Handling - Gestione della palla
Close shot - Tiro da vicino
Lay up - Sottomano
Dunk - Schiacciata
Mid range - Tiro dalla media distanza
Mid range off dribble - Tiro m. distanza. no palleggio
Passing - Passaggio
Post moves - Movimento con / senza palla
Post scoring - Punti in entrata
Rebounding - Rimbalzo
3 points - Tiro da 3 punti
Tackling - Contrasto
Technique - Tecnica
Technical attributes Defense
Block - Stoppata / Blocco
Perimeter D - Perimetro difesa
Post D - Post difensore
Passing lanes - Linea di passaggio
Steal - Recupero palla
Aggression - Aggressività
Anticipation - Anticipo
Concentration - Concentrazione
Confidence - Fiducia
Creativity - Creatività
Decision - Decisione
Determination - Determinazione
Positioning - Posizione
Teamwork - Lavoro di squadra
Toughness - Ostinazione
Work rate - Ritmo di lavoro
Vision - Visione
Acceleration - Accelerazione
Agility - Agilità
Balance - Equilibrio / Coordinazione
Vertical - Elevazione
Natural fitness - Condizione atletica
Pace - Ritmo
Speed - Velocità
Stamina - Resistenza
Strenght - Forza
CODE OF CONDUCT
Dare to be naive. Each of us lives a life that expresses who we are, reacts to the world around us, shows our passions, reflects our deep river of feeling and being.
- Any kind of "illogical" is not allowed in here. [BTA is an environment that is free of drugs, tobacco, and alcohol and expect participants to refrain from their use at all events].
- Not engage in unsportsmanlike conduct.
- Not engage in any behavior, which would endanger the health, safety, or well being of player, spectator or any other attendee.
PARENTS & SPECTATORS
- Understand the coach and BTA team philosophy. If you don't know the goals of the team ask them to be explained at the first meeting of the season.
- Support players, but do not coach the players from the stands. It confuses others, and undermines the efforts of the coach.
- Report to the BTA coach all injuries, special medical conditions, such as asthma or extenuating circumstances, such as lack of sleep or family crisis, that may affect the player in any form.
Please forward any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call [+44] 7742 712 863 or [+44] 7522 627 100